Devin Booker will hope to make a difference for the Phoenix Suns when they square off against the Dallas Mavericks at 9:30 PM ET on Friday. Booker leads the Suns at 26.8 points per contest, while also averaging 4.8 assists and 5.0 rebounds. He is eighth in the league in scoring.
Below, we dig into Booker’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Devin Booker Prop Bets (May 6)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Booker’s 26.8 points per game average is 0.3 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Booker’s point total has gone over 26.5 points 39 times in the 90 games he’s played this season.
- Booker is 39-for-75 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Booker has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Booker has 37 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Mavericks have conceded 104.7 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
Booker Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from