Devin Booker will be on the court for the Phoenix Suns in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they take on the Dallas Mavericks at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Booker leads the Suns at 26.8 points per game, while also averaging 4.8 assists and 5.0 rebounds. He is eighth in the league in scoring.
Below, we break down Booker’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Devin Booker Prop Bets (May 15)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Booker’s 26.8 points per game average is 0.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Booker’s point total has exceeded 27.5 points 38 times in the 94 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Booker has gone up against a points prop bet in 79 games this season, and he’s gone over 41 times.
- Booker’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Booker has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 40 games this season.
- On defense, the Mavericks have conceded 104.7 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
Booker Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from