The Phoenix Suns and Devin Booker will square off against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Booker averages a team-high 26.4 points per game. He is also posting 5.0 rebounds and 4.9 assists, shooting 46.1% from the floor and 37.6% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Booker’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Devin Booker Prop Bets (April 1)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 27.5 points prop bet over/under set for Booker on Friday is 1.1 more than his season scoring average (26.4).
- Through 76 games this season, Booker has scored more than 27.5 points 31 times.
- Booker has hit the over 35 times on a points prop this season (in 67 tries).
- Booker has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Booker has made more than 2.5 treys in 32 games this season.
- Allowing 109.1 points per game, the Grizzlies are the 12th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Booker Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Suns Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from