Devin Booker’s Phoenix Suns will take the court against the Chicago Bulls at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Booker averages a team-leading 25.8 points per contest. He is also averaging 5.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists, shooting 45.6% from the field and 37.6% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Booker’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Devin Booker Prop Bets (March 18)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Booker has scored 25.8 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- Through 70 games this season, Booker has recorded more than 27.5 points 26 times.
- Booker has gone over on his points prop total 33 times this season (in 61 games with such a prop).
- Booker has made 2.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Booker has made more than 2.5 treys in 31 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Bulls are 15th in the league, giving up 110.9 points per contest.
Booker Vs Bulls
Bet On Suns Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from