Does Devin Booker hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Booker hits the court on Monday against the Houston Rockets.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has played in 48 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Booker has scored 26.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.5 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 31.2% of his matchups this season (15 of 48 games) Booker has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Booker’s season scoring average of 26.0 is 0.5 points higher than his 25.5 average points over/under.
- Booker has hit the points over in only 19 of 41 opportunities (46.3%).
- Booker has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (25.5 points) in only 41.7% of his matchups (20 out of 48 games).
- Teams are putting up 114.2 points per game against the Rockets this season, the seventh-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Booker has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 40 times this season.
- Booker combines to average 34.6 points, rebounds and assists, 2.9 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (37.5).
- In 35.4% of his games (17 out of 48) Booker has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Booker’s PRA average (34.6) is 0.2 lower than his average prop bet over/under (34.8).
- In just 17 out of 40 chances this year (42.5%), Booker has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Booker covered his average PRA over/under — 34.8.
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Rockets
Bet on the Suns vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from