Devin Booker will hit the court on Monday when his Phoenix Suns do battle with the Memphis Grizzlies. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Booker’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 33 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Booker is set at 27.5 points. That’s 2.4 more points than his season average of 25.1.
- In nine of 33 games this season (27.3%) Booker has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Booker has averaged the same as his average points prop (25.1 points per game) this season.
- Booker has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 14 out of 29 times (48.3%).
- In only 11 games this season (33.3%) Booker scored more than his average points over/under of 25.1.
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have scored 111.1 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Booker has had a prop bet set for assists in 28 of 33 total games this season.
- Booker has averaged 4.6 assists per game, 0.9 fewer than Monday’s assist over/under (5.5).
- In 12 out of 33 games this season (36.4%) Booker has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Booker has averaged 4.6 assists per game, 0.5 less per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.1.
- Booker has recorded 5.1 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in just 12 of 33 of his contests (36.4%).
- Teams are dishing out 25.4 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the ninth-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Suns vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from