The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Devils listed atto win on the moneyline. The Coyotes are currently to claim victory for this contest on Tuesday. The over/under in this matchup is set at .
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of April 12, 2022 at 8:13 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Devils Vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Devils Vs. Coyotes Player Props
Injury Report as of April 12
Devils: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip), Jonas Siegenthaler: Out (Hand), Jimmy Vesey: Out (Leg), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Heel), Miles Wood: Out (Hip), Nathan Bastian: Questionable (Undisclosed), Jack Hughes: Out (Knee)
Coyotes: Lawson Crouse: Out (Hand), Jay Beagle: Out (Illness), Liam O’Brien: Out (Upper Body), Dmitrij Jaskin: Out (Lower Body), Antoine Roussel: Out (Lower Body), Bryan Little: Out (Ear), Christian Fischer: Out (Lower Body), Jakob Chychrun: Out (Lower Body), Clayton Keller: Out (Leg), Conor Timmins: Out (Knee), Janis Moser: Probable (Upper Body)
|Devils Offense||Stats (Rank)||Coyotes Defense|
|3.04 (17)||Goals/Game||3.64 (28)|
|31.6 (14)||Shots/Game||35.4 (31)|
|9.6% (15)||Shooting %||10.3% (24)|
|10.0 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Coyotes Offense||Stats (Rank)||Devils Defense|
|2.49 (32)||Goals/Game||3.69 (29)|
|25.9 (32)||Shots/Game||31.0 (13)|
|9.6% (15)||Shooting %||11.9% (31)|
|8.6 (19)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.2 (4)|
Devils And Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Devils have gone 11-9 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter, New Jersey has a record of 4-2 (winning 66.7%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Devils have an implied win probability of 61.5%.
- The Coyotes have been an underdog in 70 games this season, and won 21 (30.0%).
- Arizona has gone 17-43, a 28.3% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +140 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set in this contest implies a 41.7% chance of victory for the Coyotes.
Head to Head
The last time these squads played, Arizona won 4-1. Nico Hischier scored one goal for the Devils. Johan Larsson and Travis Boyd were among the four Coyotes skaters to score one goal apiece.
- One of New Jersey’s top offensive options this season is Jesper Bratt, who has put up 67 points in 67 games.
- Jack Hughes has 26 goals and 30 assists for New Jersey to compile 56 total points (1.1 per game).
- Hischier has contributed 53 points for New Jersey in 63 games this season, scoring on 14.7% of his shots and putting up 20 goals and 33 assists.
- Across 23 games played, Mackenzie Blackwood has a goaltending record of 9-8-3. During those games, he’s allowed 70 goals while recording 593 saves.
- Clayton Keller has put up 63 points (0.9 per game) for Arizona, with 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games (playing 20:08 per game).
- Nick Schmaltz is one of the top contributors for Arizona with 50 total points (0.9 per game), with 22 goals and 28 assists in 53 games.
- Phil Kessel’s seven goals and 37 assists add up to 44 points this season.
- Karel Vejmelka has a .903 save percentage (36th in the league), with 1298 total saves, allowing 139 goals (3.5 goals against average). He has put together an 11-26-0 record this season.