The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Devils listed atto win on the moneyline. The Canadiens are currently to come out on top for this contest on Sunday. The total in this matchup is set at .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of March 27, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Devils Vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Devils Vs. Canadiens Player Props
Injury Report as of March 27
Devils: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip), Andrew Hammond: Out (Lower Body), Pavel Zacha: Out (Upper Body), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Heel), Miles Wood: Out (Hip), Janne Kuokkanen: Out (Wrist), Tyce Thompson: Out (Shoulder)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Brendan Gallagher: Out (Lower Body), Jeff Petry: Out (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body), Tyler Pitlick: Out (Upper Body), Kale Clague: Out (Upper Body), Ryan Poehling: Out (Upper Body), Michael Pezzetta: Out (Upper Body)
|Devils Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canadiens Defense|
|3.06 (16)||Goals/Game||3.75 (32)|
|32.0 (14)||Shots/Game||34.1 (30)|
|9.6% (16)||Shooting %||11.0% (29)|
|9.7 (22)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.9 (25)|
|Canadiens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Devils Defense|
|2.54 (32)||Goals/Game||3.60 (29)|
|29.5 (23)||Shots/Game||31.0 (12)|
|8.6% (29)||Shooting %||11.6% (31)|
|11.7 (32)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.4 (4)|
Devils And Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Devils have been a moneyline favorite 18 times this season, and have gone 10-8 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -185 or shorter, New Jersey has gone 1-2 (winning 33.3%).
- The Devils have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.9% in this game.
- The Canadiens have been listed as an underdog 52 times this season, and won 14, or 26.9%, of those games.
- Montreal has a record of 8-23, a 25.8% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +155 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Canadiens have a 39.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these squads, New Jersey earned a 7-1 win. Michael McLeod scored two goals for the Devils. Brett Kulak’s one goal led the Canadiens in the win.
- One of New Jersey’s top offensive players this season is Jesper Bratt, who has put up 64 points in 60 games.
- Jack Hughes has 52 points (22 goals, 30 assists) to add to the team’s offensive efforts.
- New Jersey’s offensive effort is aided by Nico Hischier’s 52 points. He’s contributed 28 assists.
- In 23 games played this season, Mackenzie Blackwood (9-8-3) has given up 70 goals.
- Nicholas Suzuki’s 18 goals and 31 assists in 65 games for Montreal add up to 49 total points on the season.
- Cole Caulfield has totaled 32 total points (0.6 per game) this season. He has 14 goals and 18 assists.
- Rem Pitlick has posted 12 goals on the season, adding 17 assists.
- Jake Allen is 7-15-2 this season, amassing 827 saves and allowing 84 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .908 save percentage (29th in the league).