Desmond Bane will look to make an impact for the Memphis Grizzlies when they play the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Bane is tops on his team in points per contest (18.2), and also averages 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Let’s take a look at Bane’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (May 7)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Bane on Saturday is 0.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 90 games he’s played this season, Bane’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points 46 times.
- Bane is 42-for-80 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Bane’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Bane has 51 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Warriors have conceded 105.5 points per game, which is fourth-best in the league.
Bane Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from