The Memphis Grizzlies and Desmond Bane will take on the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Friday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Bane paces his squad in points per contest (18.2), and also averages 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Below, we break down Bane’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (May 13)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bane’s 18.2 points per game average is 1.3 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 93 games this season, Bane has recorded more than 19.5 points 40 times.
- Bane has hit the over 43 times on a points prop this season (in 83 tries).
- Bane’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Bane has made more than 3.5 three pointers in 36 of his 93 games so far this season.
- The Warriors concede 105.5 points per game, fourth-ranked in the league.
Bane Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from