Desmond Bane and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates take on the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Bane leads his squad in points per contest (18.2), and also posts 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
With prop bets set for Bane in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (May 11)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Bane is 16.5 points. That’s 1.7 fewer than his season average of 18.2.
- In the 92 games he’s played this season, Bane’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 52 times.
- So far this season, Bane is 42-for-82 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Bane has hit 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Bane has 35 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked fourth in the league, allowing 105.5 points per game.
Bane Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from