Desmond Bane will be on the court for the Memphis Grizzlies when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Bane is tops on the Grizzlies at 18.2 points per game, while also putting up 2.8 assists and 4.4 rebounds.
With prop bets set for Bane in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (April 29)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5 points prop total set for Bane on Friday is 3.3 more than his season scoring average (18.2).
- Through 87 games this season, Bane has scored more than 21.5 points 29 times.
- Bane is 41-for-77 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Bane has knocked down 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Bane has hit more than 3.5 three pointers in 33 of his 87 games so far this season.
- Giving up 113.3 points per game, the Timberwolves are the 24th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Bane Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from