Desmond Bane and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates face the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Bane is posting 14.5 points, 2.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Bane’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (November 15)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s over/under for Bane is 12.5 points. That is 2.0 fewer than his season average of 14.5.
- Bane has put up more than 12.5 points nine times this season (through 13 games).
- Bane has hit the over seven times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- Bane has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Bane has made more than 2.5 three pointers in five games this season.
- The Rockets are the 25th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 111.0 points per game.
Bane Vs Rockets (2020-21)
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from