Desmond Bane and the Memphis Grizzlies will face the Indiana Pacers at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Bane posts 18.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Bane’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (March 24)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s over/under for Bane is 22.5 points. That’s 4.5 more than his season average of 18.0.
- Through 73 games this season, Bane has put up more than 22.5 points 20 times.
- Bane is 35-for-66 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Bane has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- Bane has made more than 3.5 threes in 28 of his 73 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Pacers are 24th in the NBA, conceding 113.1 points per game.
Bane Vs Pacers
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from