Desmond Bane and the Memphis Grizzlies will face the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Bane averages 14.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets set for Bane in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (November 18)
Bane Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Bane on Thursday is 1.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 14 games this season, Bane has put up more than 12.5 points nine times.
- Bane is 7-for-14 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Bane’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.7 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Bane has eight games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Conceding 102.5 points per contest, the Clippers are the fifth-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Bane Vs Clippers
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from