Deshaun Watson Week 9 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Jaguars are the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 285.9 yards per game through the air.
- Watson has racked up 299.3 passing yards per game in the 2020 season.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Watson has thrown for more than 284.5 yards.
- Watson’s season passing yardage average of 299.3 is 27.8 yards higher than his 271.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Watson has gone over his passing yard total in 85.7% of his opportunities this season (six of seven games).
- Watson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.5, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of seven games this season (71.4%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Watson is set at 27.5 yards. That is 6.5 less than his season average of 21.0.
- Watson has yet to rush for more than 27.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Watson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- Watson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (26.6) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Watson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 26.6 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 5.6 on average.
- The Jaguars allow 142.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.