Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Watson’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets.
Deshaun Watson Week 15 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Watson has racked up 289.3 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 25.8 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 76.9% of his games this season (10 of 13 matchups), Watson has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- The Colts are the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 244.2 yards per game through the air.
- Watson’s season passing yardage average of 289.3 is 16.6 yards higher than his 272.7 average passing yards over/under.
- In nine games this season (69.2%), Watson has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 272.7.
- Watson has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 13 opportunities this year (69.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Watson has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Watson has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his chances).
- Watson’s 5.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.6.
- 61.5% of Watson’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 13 games).
- Watson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.6 rushing attempts) in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 games).
- Colts opponents average 26.0 rushing attempts per game, the 20th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from