Deshaun Watson has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts when the Houston Texans visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Deshaun Watson Week 14 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Watson has recorded 295.2 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 27.7 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 75% of his games this season (nine of 12 matchups), Watson has thrown for more than 267.5 yards.
- This week, Watson will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense (250.5 yards allowed per game).
- Watson’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 273.2, which he’s exceeded by 22.0 yards on average this year.
- Watson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 273.2, a figure he’s covered in nine out of 12 games this season (75%).
- Watson has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 12 opportunities this year (75%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Watson has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- In seven of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities), Watson has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Watson’s 5.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.6.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Watson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Watson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.6. He’s gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- This season, Bears opponents have ran the ball 29.0 times per game, the sixth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from