Deshaun Watson Week 13 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Watson has put up 291.0 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 17.5 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7%), Watson has thrown for more than 273.5 yards.
- The Colts are the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 226.3 yards per game through the air.
- Watson’s season passing yardage average of 291.0 is 17.9 yards higher than his 273.1 average passing yards over/under.
- Watson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 273.1, a figure he’s gone over in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7%).
- Watson has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in eight of 11 opportunities this year (72.7%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Watson has averaged 5.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Watson has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Watson’s season-long average over/under is 5.6 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In six of 11 games this year, Watson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Watson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.6 rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- Colts opponents average 27.0 rushing attempts per game, the 17th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from