Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans visit the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Watson has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts against the Lions. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Deshaun Watson Week 12 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Watson has thrown for an average of 288.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 3.2 less than Thursday’s over/under.
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Watson has thrown for more than 291.5 yards.
- This week, Watson will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (273.7 yards allowed per game).
- Watson’s season passing yardage average of 288.3 is 16.6 yards higher than his 271.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Watson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.7, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 10 games this season (70%).
- Watson has exceeded his passing yards total in 70% of his opportunities this season (seven of 10 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Watson has averaged 5.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Thursday’s game (5.5).
- Watson has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts in five of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Watson’s season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Watson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Watson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- This season, Lions opponents have ran the ball 30.7 times per game, the fourth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from