Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Watson has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts against the Patriots. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Deshaun Watson Week 11 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Watson is set at 271.5, 10.6 yards fewer than his season average of 282.1.
- In six of nine games this season (66.7%), Watson has thrown for more than 271.5 yards.
- The Patriots are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 235.1 yards per game through the air.
- Watson’s season passing yardage average of 282.1 is 10.3 yards higher than his 271.8 average passing yards over/under.
- In six games this season (66.7%), Watson has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 271.8.
- Watson has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (six of nine games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Watson’s per-game rushing attempts average (5.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances), Watson has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Watson’s season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of nine games this year, Watson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Watson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.5. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- Patriots opponents average 29.1 rushing attempts per game, the eighth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from