On Sunday, Deshaun Watson has passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the Houston Texans’ road matchup against the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Deshaun Watson Week 10 Player Props
Watson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Watson is set at 290.5, 6.5 yards fewer than his season average of 297.0.
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Watson has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- The Browns are the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 285.6 yards per game through the air.
- Watson’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 273.2, which he’s exceeded by 23.8 yards on average this year.
- Watson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 273.2, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of eight games this season (75%).
- Watson has exceeded his passing yards total in 75% of his opportunities this season (six of eight games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Watson has averaged 5.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Watson has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Watson’s season-long average over/under is 5.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of eight games this year, Watson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Watson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.4. He’s gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
- Browns opponents average 26.9 rushing attempts per game, the 16th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deshaun Watson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.