Derrick White’s San Antonio Spurs square off against the Miami Heat on Wednesday. White has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Derrick White Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- White has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 21 of them.
- White’s 15.1 points per game average is 0.4 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 32 total games — 50%) White has scored more than 15.5 points.
- White’s season scoring average of 15.1 was the same as his average points over/under.
- White has hit the points over in 61.9% of his opportunities (13 of 21 chances).
- White has hit the over on his point totals in 13 out of 32 matchups.
- Teams are averaging 107.4 points per game against the Heat this season, the 28th-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- White has had an assists prop bet set 19 times this season out of 32 games.
- White’s year-long assist average — 3.4 per game — is 0.1 assists lower than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (3.5).
- In 43.8% of his matchups this season (14 out of 32) White has collected more than 3.5 assists.
- White has averaged 0.3 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.7.
- In just 43.8% of White’s games (14 out of 32) he’s recorded more than 3.7 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from