Derrick White’s San Antonio Spurs will cross paths with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. White has several prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Derrick White Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- White has had a points prop bet set in five of the 13 games he has played this season.
- White has scored 12.3 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 4.2 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 38.5% of his matchups this season (five of 13 games) White has scored more than 16.5 points.
- White’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (13.7 points) by 1.4 points.
- White has hit the points over in four of five opportunities (80%).
- White has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (13.7 points) in only 46.2% of his matchups (six out of 13 contests).
- Opponents of the Cavaliers have put up 111.8 points per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- White has had a prop bet set for assists in five of 13 total games this season.
- White’s season-long assist average — 3.5 per game — is 1.0 assist lower than Friday’s assist prop bet total (4.5).
- In 30.8% of his matchups this season (four out of 13) White has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- White’s per-game assist average (3.5) is 0.2 less than his average assist prop bet total (3.7).
- White has dished out 3.7 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in seven of 13 of his games (53.8%).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from