Derrick White and his San Antonio Spurs teammates hit the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. White posts 11.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game, shooting 39.9% from the floor and 30.8% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets available for White in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Derrick White Prop Bets (November 18)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- White’s 11.4 points per game average is 1.1 less than Thursday’s over/under.
- White has scored more than 12.5 points seven times this season (through 14 games).
- White is 4-for-14 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- White has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- White has connected on more than 1.5 treys in six of his 14 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Timberwolves have given up 107.4 points per game, which is 18th-best in the NBA.
White Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from