Derrick White will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Golden State Warriors at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. White averages 13.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of White’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Derrick White Prop Bets (June 5)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop total set for White on Sunday is 3.7 fewer points than his season scoring average (13.2).
- In the 100 games he’s appeared in this season, White’s point total has exceeded 9.5 points 63 times.
- White is 31-for-87 at going over his points prop total this season.
- White’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Sunday.
- White has 39 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 105.5 points per game.
White Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from