Derrick White will look to make an impact for the Boston Celtics when they take on the Toronto Raptors at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. White is posting 13.3 points, 5.0 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into White’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Derrick White Prop Bets (March 28)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.3 points White has scored per game this season is 3.2 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (16.5).
- White has totaled more than 16.5 points 22 times this season (through 74 games).
- So far this season, White is 24-for-66 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- White has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Monday (1.5).
- White has made more than 1.5 treys in 31 games this season.
- Giving up 107.1 points per game, the Raptors are the ninth-ranked team in the league defensively.
White Vs Raptors
Bet On Celtics Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from