Derrick White and his Boston Celtics teammates face the Miami Heat in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. White posts 13.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocks.
With prop bets available for White in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Derrick White Prop Bets (May 27)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.5 points prop total set for White on Friday is 5.7 fewer points than his season scoring average (13.2).
- In the 97 games he’s appeared in this season, White’s point total has exceeded 7.5 points 68 times.
- White is 29-for-83 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- White has connected on 1.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- White has made more than 0.5 treys in 67 games this season.
- On defense, the Heat have conceded 104.9 points per game, which is third-best in the NBA.
White Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from