The Boston Celtics, including Derrick White, take on the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. White is posting 13.2 points, 4.9 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game.
Below, we dig into White’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Derrick White Prop Bets (May 17)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.2 points White has scored per game this season is 0.7 more than his prop total set for Tuesday (12.5).
- White has put up more than 12.5 points 41 times this season (through 92 games).
- White has gone over on his points prop total 28 times this season (in 80 games with such a prop).
- White has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
- White has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 36 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.9 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked team in the league defensively.
White Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from