The Boston Celtics, including Derrick White, face off against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. White puts up 13.3 points, 3.5 rebounds and 5.0 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocks.
In this article, we take a look at all of White’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Derrick White Prop Bets (March 30)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- White’s 13.3 points per game average is 2.8 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- White has played 75 games this season, totaling more than 10.5 points in 48 of them.
- White has hit the over 24 times on a points prop this season (in 67 tries).
- White’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Wednesday.
- White has hit more than 1.5 treys in 32 of his 75 games so far this season.
- The Heat are the third-best defensive team in the league, allowing 104.5 points per contest.
White Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from