Derrick Rose and the New York Knicks will face off against the Houston Rockets at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Rose posts 12.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.0 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this article, we dig into all of Rose’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Derrick Rose Prop Bets (November 20)
Rose Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.7 points Rose has scored per game this season is 1.2 more than his prop total set for Saturday (11.5).
- Through 15 games this season, Rose has scored more than 11.5 points nine times.
- Rose has exceeded his points prop total four times this season (in 11 games with such a prop).
- Rose has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Rose has made more than 1.5 threes in five of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 112.0 points per game, the Rockets are the 27th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Rose Vs Rockets (2020-21)
Bet On Knicks Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from