Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Henry’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears.
Derrick Henry Week 9 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 99.5. That’s 11.2 fewer yards than his season average of 110.7.
- Henry has not run for more than 99.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Bears give up 120.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 101.4, which he’s outpaced by 9.3 yards on average this year.
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 101.4 yards, a figure he’s gone over in four out of seven games (57.1%).
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henry has averaged 23.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- Henry has not carried the ball more than 21.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Henry’s season-long average over/under is 21.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Henry’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Henry’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21.2. He’s gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
- This season, Bears opponents have ran the ball 27.9 times per game, the 12th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.