On Sunday, Derrick Henry has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Tennessee Titans’ road matchup against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Derrick Henry Week 17 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Henry’s 118.5 rushing yards per game average is 1.0 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (six of 15 matchups), Henry has put up more than 117.5 rushing yards.
- The Texans allow 151.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (101.5) by 17.0 yards.
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (101.5) in 60% of his games (nine out of 15 matchups).
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (60%) out of 15 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henry’s per-game rushing attempts average (22.9) is 1.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- Henry has had more than 24.5 rushing attempts in six of 15 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Henry’s 22.9 rushing attempts per game is 1.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.4.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Henry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Henry has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21.4 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (nine of 15 games).
- Texans opponents average 30.1 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from