Derrick Henry Week 16 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 113.5. That’s 6.4 fewer yards than his season average of 119.9.
- Seven times this season (out of 14 total games — 50%), Henry has had more than 113.5 rushing yards.
- Henry will go up against a Packers squad that allows 110.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (100.6) by 19.3 yards.
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 100.6 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in nine out of 14 games (64.3%).
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (64.3%) out of 14 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henry has averaged 22.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50% of his chances), Henry has recorded more than 22.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry’s 22.9 rushing attempts per game is 1.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.3.
- In eight of 14 games this year, Henry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Henry’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21.3. He’s gone over that total in eight of 14 games (57.1%).
- This season, Packers opponents have ran the ball 24.2 times per game, the 29th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from