Derrick Henry Week 15 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Lions allow 132.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry’s 117.8 rushing yards per game average is 6.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 13 total games — 53.8%), Henry has had more than 111.5 rushing yards.
- Henry’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 99.7, which he’s outpaced by 18.1 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the rushing yards over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 games).
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 99.7 yards, a figure he’s covered in eight out of 13 games (61.5%).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Henry is averaging 8.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than the over/under of 12.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two out of 13), Henry has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions have the 26th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 275.7 yards per game.
- In only 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 chances), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (12.7).
- Henry’s season average of 8.4 receiving yards per game is 4.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 12.7.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his 13 games (7.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from