Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Henry’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Derrick Henry Week 14 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Henry will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 136.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry’s 109.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games — 50%), Henry has had more than 108.5 rushing yards.
- Henry’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 98.9, which he’s outpaced by 10.9 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 98.9 yards, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Henry is averaging 8.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than the over/under of 11.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two of 12), Henry has put up more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fourth-most yards in the NFL this season (285.9 per game).
- In only two of his 12 games (16.7%), Henry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 12.8 yards.
- Henry’s season average of 8.5 receiving yards per game is 4.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 12.8.
- Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his 12 games (8.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from