Derrick Henry Week 13 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Henry’s 114.3 rushing yards per game average is 12.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 11 total games — 63.6%), Henry has had more than 101.5 rushing yards.
- Henry will go up against a Browns squad that allows 107.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (98.5) by 15.8 yards.
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 98.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in seven out of 11 games (63.6%).
- Henry has gone over the rushing yards total in 63.6% of his opportunities (seven of 11 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Henry has notched 23.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities), Henry has recorded more than 21.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry’s 23.3 rushing attempts per game is 2.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.
- 54.5% of Henry’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Henry has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21 rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- Browns opponents average 26.1 rushing attempts per game, the 20th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from