Derrick Henry has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Tennessee Titans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Derrick Henry Week 12 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Henry will go up against a Colts squad that allows 89.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 92.5. That is 15.4 fewer yards than his season average of 107.9.
- Six times this season (out of 10 total games — 60%), Henry has had more than 92.5 rushing yards.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (99) by 8.9 yards.
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (99) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Henry is averaging 8.6 receiving yards per game, 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (10.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Henry has collected more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts sport the third-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 224.5 yards per game.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 13.3 yards.
- Henry’s season average of 8.6 receiving yards per game is 4.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 13.3.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his 10 games (10%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from