Derrick Henry Week 11 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Henry is set at 90.5. That’s 14.6 fewer yards than his season average of 105.1.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Henry has had more than 90.5 rushing yards.
- Henry will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 109.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Henry’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 100.1, which he’s outpaced by 5.0 yards on average this year.
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (100.1) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Henry has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Henry has notched 22.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Henry has recorded more than 19.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry’s season-long average over/under is 21.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of nine games this year, Henry achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Henry’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21.2. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- This season, Ravens opponents have ran the ball 24.3 times per game, the 27th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from