On Thursday, Derrick Henry has rushing and receiving yards prop bets for the Tennessee Titans’ home matchup against the Indianapolis Colts at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Derrick Henry Week 10 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Colts give up 83.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Henry has put up more than 99.5 rushing yards.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (101.1) by 4.3 yards.
- Henry has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Henry has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (101.1) in four out of eight games.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Henry is averaging 10.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than the over/under of 11.5 set for Thursday’s outing.
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Henry has collected more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts feature the second-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 223.4 yards per game.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (13.8).
- Henry’s season average of 10.1 receiving yards per game is 3.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 13.8.
- Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his eight games (12.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 8, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from