Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans square off against the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Henry’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets.
Derrick Henry Week 1 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 118.5. That’s 8.2 fewer yards than his season average of 126.7.
- In 43.8% of his games this season (seven of 16 matchups), Henry has put up more than 118.5 rushing yards.
- Henry will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 108.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Henry’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 102.5, which he’s outpaced by 24.2 yards on average this year.
- Henry’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 102.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in 10 out of 16 games (62.5%).
- Henry has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (10 of 16 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henry has collected 23.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his chances), Henry has recorded more than 22.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry’s season-long average over/under is 21.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In 10 of 16 games this year, Henry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Henry has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21.6 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (10 of 16 games).
- Ravens opponents average 23.9 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from