In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lamely from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Derek Lamely odds for the 3M Open
Lamely’s recent form
- In his last three tournaments, Lamely has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last three tournaments.
- Lamely has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last three appearances.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only made cut over his last three appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Lamely at the 3M Open
- Lamely finished 37th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with a better-than-average score his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than average.
- The average course Lamely has played over the last year (7,393 yards) is 35 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Derek Lamely 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||37||71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-72||-6.618||2.348||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from