Derek Carr will take the field for the Las Vegas Raiders when they square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the NFL season. In this piece, we’ll dig into Carr’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Derek Carr Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Derek Carr Passing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals have the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 275.8 yards per game through the air.
- Carr has racked up 314.0 passing yards per game this season, 34.5 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In six of nine matchups this season, Carr has thrown for more than 279.5 yards.
- Carr’s season passing yardage average of 314.0 is 29.3 yards higher than his 284.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Carr has hit the over on his passing yard totals in five games this season (55.6% of total opportunities).
- At 1.3 passing TDs allowed per game, the Bengals defense is ranked third in the league.
- Carr has a passing touchdown in eight of nine games this season, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- Carr has been intercepted in seven games this year (out of nine games played), including multiple INTs once.
Derek Carr Rushing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Carr will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 100.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Carr’s 5.8 rushing yards per game average is 0.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games, or 55.6%), Carr has had more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Carr has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (5.0) by 0.8 yards.
- Carr hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in three of his eight opportunities this season (37.5%).
- Carr and the Raiders will face off against the NFL’s 17th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (nine).
- In nine games this season, Carr has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from