On Sunday, Derek Carr has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Las Vegas Raiders’ road matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Derek Carr Week 9 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Carr will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (266.4 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Carr is set at 259.5, 2.8 yards fewer than his season average of 262.3.
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven matchups), Carr has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- Carr’s season passing yardage average of 262.3 is 2.2 yards higher than his 260.1 average passing yards over/under.
- Carr has gone over on passing yards prop bets in five of seven opportunities this year (71.4%).
- In five games this season (71.4%), Carr has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 260.1.
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Carr’s 13.4 rushing yards per game average is 7.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games — 57.1%), Carr has had more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Carr has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Carr has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (4.5) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
- Carr’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 4.5, which he’s outpaced by 8.9 yards on average this year.
- Carr will go up against a Chargers squad that allows 112.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.