Derek Carr has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Derek Carr Week 17 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is set at 257.5, 8.8 more yards than his season average of 248.7.
- In 60% of his games this season (nine of 15 matchups), Carr has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- In nine games this season (60%), Carr has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 256.2.
- Carr’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 256.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 7.5 yards per game.
- Carr has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 15 opportunities this year (60%).
- The Broncos are the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 247.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Carr’s per-game passing completions average (21.6) is 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In four of 15 games this season (26.7% of his opportunities), Carr had more than 24.5 completions.
- Carr has averaged the same number of completions per game as his season-long average prop bet total (21.6).
- Carr has hit the over on completions prop bets in eight of 15 games this year (53.3% of his chances).
- Carr’s average prop bet for completions is 21.6. He’s gone over that total in 10 of 15 games this season (66.7%).
- The Broncos allow the 12th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.3).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from