Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Miami Dolphins on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Carr’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins.
Derek Carr Week 16 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Saturday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is set at 107.5, 135.0 yards fewer than his season average of 242.5.
- In 13 of 14 games this season (92.9%), Carr has thrown for more than 107.5 yards.
- The Dolphins are the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 261.9 yards per game through the air.
- Carr’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 261, which he’s fallen short of by 18.5 yards on average.
- Carr has exceeded his passing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (eight of 14 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Carr has averaged 2.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- In 11 of 14 games this season (78.6% of his opportunities), Carr has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Carr’s 2.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.7.
- 71.4% of Carr’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (10 of 14 games).
- Carr’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.7. He’s gone over that total in 11 of 14 games (78.6%).
- This season, Dolphins opponents have ran the ball 25.9 times per game, the 21st-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from