Derek Carr Week 15 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Carr will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (228.8 yards allowed per game).
- Thursday’s passing yards over/under for Carr is set at 257.5, 0.4 more yards than his season average of 257.1.
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5%), Carr has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- Carr’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 260.3. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.2 yards per game.
- Carr has gone over on passing yards prop bets in eight of 13 opportunities this year (61.5%).
- In eight games this season (61.5%), Carr has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 260.3.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 14, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from