Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Carr’s passing yards prop bets in the matchup with the Indianapolis Colts.
Derek Carr Week 14 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is set at 256.5, 4.3 more yards than his season average of 252.2.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Carr has thrown for more than 256.5 yards.
- This week, Carr will face the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense (235.8 yards allowed per game).
- Carr’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 260.6, which he’s fallen short of by 8.4 yards on average.
- Carr’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 260.6, a figure he’s eclipsed in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%).
- Carr has exceeded his passing yards total in 58.3% of his opportunities this season (seven of 12 games).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from