Derek Carr Week 13 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is set at 269.5, 29.0 more yards than his season average of 240.5.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Carr has thrown for more than 269.5 yards.
- Carr’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 259.7, a figure he’s gone over in six out of 11 games this season (54.5%).
- Carr’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 259.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 19.2 yards per game.
- Carr has gone over on passing yards prop bets in six of 11 opportunities this year (54.5%).
- This week, Carr will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (293.3 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Carr’s per-game passing completions average (21.9) is 1.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Carr had more than 20.5 completions in eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances).
- Carr’s 21.9 completions per game is 0.3 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 22.2.
- In just five of 11 games this year, Carr has hit the over on completions prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Carr has gone over his average prop bet for completions (22.2) in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
- The 26.6 completions per game conceded by the Jets defense this season is the second most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from