Derek Carr Week 12 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is set at 273.5, 30.5 more yards than his season average of 243.0.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Carr has thrown for more than 273.5 yards.
- The Falcons are the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 315.9 yards per game through the air.
- Carr’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 258.4. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 15.4 yards per game.
- In six games this season (60%), Carr has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 258.4.
- Carr has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in six of 10 opportunities this year (60%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Carr has notched 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Carr has recorded more than 2.5 rushing attempts in six out of 10 games this season (60% of his chances).
- Carr’s season-long average over/under is 1.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 90% of Carr’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (nine of 10 games).
- Carr has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.6 rushing attempts) in 90% of his games (nine of 10 games).
- Falcons opponents average 24.3 rushing attempts per game, the 28th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from